Back on Track Therapeutic Neck Cover
- Healing far infrared technology utilizing the Welltex thread
- Back on Track was first to bring Welltex products to the global market
- Far infrared is known to ease muscle tension, increase blood circulation and aid in recovery
Neck relief with an innovative design.
Great for neck injuries and Whiplash problems!
We designed these neck covers, in co-operation with the Swedish Patient Rehabilitation Organization, for sufferers of whiplash injury.
The neck cover which is fastened with hook & loop (in the front) and conforms to the upper part of the thoracic spine, which is often involved in neck injury and related pain. If the pain also involves your shoulders, the T-shirt or sweater are certainly the products of choice, as they fully envelop the site. In fact, the neck cover and either the T-shirt or sweater fit nicely together, and can actually complement each other.
Measure the circumference of the neck.
- Experience soft, relaxing warmth when you wear this brace
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener secures the front
- Fabric works with your natural body warmth
- Conforms to the upper part of the thoracic spine
- Helps keep muscles loose and supple
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles, while decreasing inflammation
- Prevents damage in muscles and joints
- Heat will result in alterations in the body, which will diminish pain and chronic inflammation
Material: 50% polyester (including ceramic fibers), 50% cotton. Circumference Size Small 14 in (35 cm) Medium 15 in (38 cm) Large 17 in (43 cm XL 18 in (46 cm).
Machine washable warm. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
Though the vertebrae in the neck are often the perceived site of pain, it frequently emanates, partly or wholly, from the first couple of thoracic vertebrae.
For best results, it is recommended to wear the neck cover in contact with your skin.