Back on Track Limber Up LiniMint
There are 9 units left in stock.
- Holistic and BSCG Certified Drug Free formulation
- Improves suppleness and range of motion while reducing aches and stiffness associated with daily use and exercise
- Active ingredients include: Arnica, Aloe Vera, Rose Hip, Rosemary, Yucca Root, Peppermint Essential Oil and Witch Hazel
Limber Up® Leg & Body Brace Liniment is an all-natural cooling liniment created to help improve suppleness and range of motion. Soothes overall aches, joint stiffness, muscle, tendon and ligament soreness commonly associated with daily use and exercise. BSCG Certified Drug Free competition safe, Veterinary Recommended.
Available in an 8 ounce Mini Spray, 24 ounce Trigger Spray bottle and a Refill Gallon Size.
Limber Up products are pesticide, sulfate & paraben free; nothing synthetic or artificial; non-GMO; Vet approved; made in USA.
• Use on animals with sensitive skin
• Cools, soothes and relaxes sore muscles
• Helps relieve soreness and swelling
• Use alone, under wraps or blankets
• Use straight or mix with water as a bath brace
• Helps tighten as a brace before or after exercise
• Use out of the bottle cold or apply hot
• 100% All-Natural, Good for all types of Sensitive Skinned Animals
• Certified Drug Free - BSCG Approved Competition Safe
• Peppermint Essential Oil is not only therapeutic but adds a wonderful scent
• Not greasy, won’t leave a residue
As a Body Brace and Bath Wash, dilute ½ to 1 oz in a gallon of water. Creates a stimulating and refreshing brace and wash. Use to sooth and cool down the large muscle groups. Has shown great results with Back on Track® Welltex® products & other types of therapy
equipment and protocols.
ARNICA: Is one of the most beneficial substances found in nature. This powerful herb helps relieve common aches, strains, sprains, and bruising often associated with over-exertion. It is ideal for relaxing sore muscles and helping to reduce inflammation, swelling and bruising.
ALOE VERA: Has many beneficial properties; from being an anti-oxidant to helping sooth skin irritations, to adding resilience to the hair and coat.
ROSEHIP: Rich in vitamin C, potassium and a broad spectrum of bioflavonoids. Rosehip helps reduce inflammation and its properties provide a soft, effective resilience to the skin and coat.
ROSEMARY: Is a refreshing astringent helping to relieve muscle stiffness and soreness. Used to help balance different skin and coat types through its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
YUCCA ROOT: Helps support the reduction of inflammation from abrasions. Often used in shampoos and other topicals to reduce the incidence of dandruff, hair loss and other dermatological conditions.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Helps reduce inflammation and soreness often associated with joint stiffness, over-worked muscles, tendons and ligaments.
WITCH HAZEL: Is a natural cooling agent and astringent to help reduce the swelling, stiffness and tightness often associated with over-exertion. Its gentle non-caustic properties have long made Witch Hazel an excellent base solution for topical solutions.
BSCG CERTIFIED DRUG FREE
The Banned Substances Control Group program provides assurance that the ingredients used to produce these formulas are free from banned substances and other harmful agents as currently defined by international racing and sport horse authorities that can lead to health concerns or positive drug tests. For more information visit: www.bscg.org