Uckele Poly Copper
There are 6 units left in stock.
- Necessary for healthy coat and skin pigment
- Supports synthesis and maintenance of joint cartilage
- Tendon, ligament and blood vessel wall health
- Aids proper reproductive function
- Supports healthy immune function
Equine Copper Supplement
Poly Copper is for horses with diets deficient in Copper or high in Copper antagonists, such as sulfate in drinking water, or diets that include high iron intake. It is also helpful for horses with "bleached" coats and red ends on manes and tails. Recommended trial period is four weeks of consistent use.
Copper plays a role in a variety of functions within the horse’s body. It supports the production of:
- Coat and skin pigment
- Synthesis and maintenance of joint cartilage
- Tendons, ligaments and blood vessel walls
- Immune function